Protecting the world's pipelines for more than a quarter
of a century!
With more than 30 years of in-service experience for the pipe coating
industry is the clear market leader in this segment. The
Nap-Gard® product line has been specifically designed to give
the right protection in the most severe corrosion conditions of
the oil, gas and water transportation industry. The Nap-Gard®
is available in different systems depending on the requirements
of the applications:
Both Nap-Gard® and Fusabond® have passed most existing third
party tests as well as got approval from most key applicators in the
- Nap-Gard® Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE) has been protecting
oil and gas pipelines from corrosion since 1967.
- Nap-Gard® Dual Powder Systems (DPS) combine FBE and modified
topcoats for ultimate performance.
- DPS products include Nap-Gard® Gold for Pipelines operating
to 130 deg. C; Nap-Gard® Non-Slip for offshore pipelines;
and Nap-Rock for superior damage resistance during construction.
- Three layer systems incorporating 's Fusabond® adhesives
provide a total offering for pipeline protection.
- Nap-Gard® Rebar FBE provides corrosion protection for reinforcing
steel rod used for bridge and parking lot construction
The center of excellence of the Nap-Gard® system is based at
Powder Coatings Inc. in Houston, TX USA. Production and technical
service centers are strategically located in North America, Europe,
Middle East and Asia to support needs of our Global customers.